Friday, December 9, 2011

Back with a Bang (and some cookies)

That's right, after a long unintentional hiatus from this whole blogging thing, I'm back!

Back with cookies...and not just any cookies--oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies! I saw these on a couple of websites and knew I had to take a stab at these Frankenstein-ish creations. Simply place an Oreo (or in my case a mini Oreo) in between two of your regular chocolate chip cookie dough pieces and pinch together.


Now although they sound and look really cool, I have to be honest and say that I wasn't really a fan after all. But I'm thinking that it probably has to do with the fact that I hate Oreos. And I 'm not really a baked cookie fan either (just leave me with the cookie dough please). So after an interesting culinary experiment I can say that I love the outcome and the look on people's faces when they are told what these little guys are, but I'll stick with my traditional cookies for my own appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment