Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello...

This rainy, cold, last week in May has somewhat inadvertently inspired me to start a blog. Overlooking 1-80 jammed with traffic and the Sacramento River's swollen banks, I'm inspired to share the things I love in my life: delicious food, beautiful photography and (sometimes not so) far-away places.

Worker bee in the corporate grind by day, cupcake baker, photographer and adventurer by night and weekend. I can't promise to post anything of merit, but at least I promise this won't be one of those blogs where I just take photos of myself standing on the street corner wearing the latest fashion trends and looking moody. There are so many beautiful and delicious things in life, from the fresh heirloom tomatoes at a Fort Mason farmer's market in San Francisco, to the heaping plate of noodles at a Thai street market; the snuggles of a furry puppy, to the tiny toes of a newborn baby...I'm just here to observe and report back on a few of those beautiful moments in life, whatever they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment