Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inspiration: Chemistry Bridal Shower

So I'll admit that I still read wedding blogs, even a year after my own smashing wedding (biased, probably, but I had an amazing time). I read them mainly for photography inspiration since I'd one day love to second shoot a wedding with my amazing wedding photography Marielle Hayes. So when I camLinke across this cute idea for a bridal shower on Style Me Pretty, I just had to share! All photos are by Alders Photography.

Beakers and test tubes interspersed with science books make for cute table decor.

A signature cocktail in a color that could only be concocted using science and served in a beaker adds a mad scientist feel.

Image #194567
Guests sign their well wishes in a vintage laboratory book.

Image #194626
Favors are bath salts displayed in beakers and sent home with guests in test tubes.

More drinks are served in beakers and labeled with their molecular formula (although the only molecular formula for a drink I know is H2O).

Now just to find a friend who is as nerdy as I am who would appreciate a chemistry themed bridal shower or birthday party...

No comments:

Post a Comment