Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The little things...

It's the little things in life that make me happy. And I mean the tiniest, trivial things...but they make my world a little brighter and bring a smile to my face. So hey, why not?

I know it's a little strange that one of my first "official" blog posts is not about food, photography or travel, but sometimes I like to think outside the box. Ok, really it's just because I'm stuck in my office box all day and enjoy the small things that brighten up my day (but I can't really complain because I have a great view of the Sacramento River and on Thursdays we have a farmer's market across the street). So without further ado, here are a few items that I enjoy in my office...

On my corkboard:

413223

Swarovski® Crystal Push Pins from PaperSource


Letterpress calendar from PaperSource. I still have the month of April up because I love the bicycle with the tulips!

I also have quite the collection of little trinkets from my travels abroad and some gifts friends and family have brought be from their travels. I'm still in the process of decorating my walls, but for now I'm content with my plants, my wedding photos (although I know people have different opinions on whether professional women should display these in their office, see Corporette's post about the subject here), and a few trinkets that remind me of my travels, my family and my friends.

Oh and plenty of hot pink post-its. Plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment